Roots to Curls currently ships to addresses within Canada and the Continental USA only. Should you reside outside of Canada or the Continental USA* and wish to receive our products please send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective January 1, 2021 shipping costs have been adjusted to align with Canada Post rates.
Packages shipped within Canada and the Continental USA do not require a signature for delivery.
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
Canada: Estimated delivery times for major urban centers across Canada are 2-8 business days. Remote locations may experience longer delivery timeframes.
USA: A flat standard shipping rate applies for all USA orders. Estimated delivery times for major urban centers across the Continental USA is 2-10 business days.
General Delivery Notes:
- Delivery times stated do not include Saturdays, Sundays, or any statutory holidays.
- Delivery times are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Weather, mail volume or other circumstances beyond the carriers control can affect delivery.
- Delivery times may vary for non-urban centers, remote locations and northern regions
At Checkout, before you finalize your order, you will see the total cost of your purchase, including all taxes, shipping and handling charges in Canadian dollars. Your credit card will be charged in Canadian dollars according to the charges displayed during Checkout. Conversion to your home currency is done by your credit card or payment provider once the purchase is verified and completed at the provider end.
- All orders will be processed in $CDN regardless of the currency selected while on the website.
- Orders placed Monday-Friday before 1pm EST will begin processing that day (excluding holidays). All orders placed after 1PM EST will begin processing the next business day. We require up to 2 business days to process your order pending product availability and credit verification prior to shipment. We will contact you with a follow-up email if the product you have selected is currently out of stock, or if we need any additional verification. We promise to do everything possible to get your order shipped as soon as possible.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your order is shipped. The email will provide a tracking number and a link to track your shipment.
- Any special delivery requirements will not appear on the shipment label.
- Roots to Curls will make every effort to relay your special delivery requirements to the Carrier where applicable; however we are not accountable if the carrier's practices or processes prohibit them from implementing your request.
- Once an item has been shipped and the tracking number has been provided, we recommend that you contact your identified carrier to discuss any special delivery instructions.
- All clients are responsible for any reshipping costs due to customer error such as, incorrect shipping information or failure to acquire the package(s) within the carrier's allotted time at the designated postal office.
- Roots to Curls is responsible for any undeliverable orders related to Vendor error, such as shipping or labelling inaccuracies. We will reship these orders to you at no extra cost.
- Roots to Curls is not responsible for any delay in delivery by Carriers (Canada Post, USPS etc.) once the item has been shipped. For detailed status updates on delayed shipment, contact the carrier directly.
- Roots to Curls does not have the authority to advise the carrier on their delivery methods or practices.
- Any customs charges and fees are the responsibility of the receiver.
If you have any additional shipping and handling questions, please contact us at email@example.com
*Continental U.S. excludes Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and APO/FPO destinations.