Rhassoul Clay is a reddish-brown, natural, mineral clay prized for its healing, cleansing, and moisturizing properties. Comprised of 100% minerals and trace elements, rhassoul nourishes, conditions and softens the hair while it cleans. Rhassoul can draw out impurities and toxins, remove product build up, and does not strip hair of natural oils. Excellent for soothing scalp conditions and combating dry hair. Use rhassoul clay as a shampoo, a hair mask or a deep treatment.
For external use only.
- Mix about 1 part rhassoul clay with 1 part warm water. (Portion will vary based on hair thickness and length. However, try ½ cup to start)
- Add 1-2 tbsp of your preferred oil (i.e., coconut oil, EVOO, etc.)
- Mix ingredients to desired consistency
- Apply mixture to scalp and length of the hair. Work in small batches to ensure the scalp/hair is completely covered. Let sit for a minimum of 5 minutes or up to 30 minutes (use a plastic cap).
- Do not allow mixture to dry on the hair
- After desired time, rinse product out, thoroughly
- If desired, apply conditioner and/or moisturizer
: raw natural honey, aloe vera juice, essential oils.
WHAT'S IN IT?
100% Moroccan Lava Clay